Subject: Minutes for SSTC Telecon (5 Feb 2012)

> AGENDA:
>
> 1. Roll Call & Agenda Review.

TBD

> 2. Need a volunteer to take minutes.

Scott volunteers.

> 3. Approval of minutes from previous meeting(s):
>
>    - Minutes from SSTC Call on 22 January 2013:
>
> https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-
> services/201301/msg00013.html

No attendee list posted yet, will defer to next meeting.

> 4. AIs & progress update on current work-items:
>
>   (a) Current electronic ballots: (none)
>
>   (b) Status/notes regarding past ballots: (none)
>
>   (c) SAML 2.1 work (Scott and Chad)
>       - SAML2.1 wiki:
>         https://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/SAML2Revision
>
>       - Chad's list:
>         https://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/SAML21
>
>       - Any updates or discussion?

Chad: Had on to-do list to create an outline of a new document would look like. Put one out on wiki, not sure if it's going to be useful in showing the intent here. It's not much more than what was in the original email proposal. I suggest people look at it and pose questions in the form of "where would you expect a particular piece of content to go?" so it can be filled out more fully.

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/SAML21ExampleProtocol

Scott: Is 4.1.6 the old metadata content?
Chad: Yeah.

>   (d) UML version of metadata schema (Rainer Hoerbe)
>       - Any updates?

Rainer: Suggest we rename this topic conceptual/overview of Metadata, not strictly UML now. Sent a draft document to the list containing some content related to critical top level elements. Please review for next meeting and provide feedback.

http://files.hoerbe.at/daunlod/eadocx-quickdoc.pdf

>   (e) SAML ECP (Scott)
>       - Any updates?

Scott: Fair bit of non-holder of key implementation work done, will do some final review and any cleanup needed and look at moving to CD next meeting. Mostly confirming the references are right.

>   (f) Updating SAML.org
>       - Thomas to contact Robin Cover

Thomas: Just did so yesterday, too soon for any response.

> 5. Assorted mail items:

Scott: Ian had raised an issue against a CS document (tracked in Jira now) and we were wondering if we were correct that the OASIS process doesn't allow for Errata against a pre-OS document.

Hal: Correct, assumption is a pre-OS document can just be revised directly.

Scott: Ok. No plans to revise at this time but the defect is tracked.

> 6. Other items:
>    - RSA2013 coming up
>    - IETF in March
>

> 7. Next SSTC Call: