Subject: Request for Review: SAML 2.0 Bearer Assertion Profiles for OAuth 2.0

SSTC Colleagues,

The following document is under consideration for standards status in the IETF OAuth working group. It makes use of SAML 2.0 assertions as a credential in selected OAuth 2.0 flows.

SAML 2.0 Bearer Assertion Profiles for OAuth 2.0
http://tools.ietf.org/pdf/draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-15.pdf

You may find it helpful to also read the following framework document (also on the standards track)

Assertion Framework for OAuth 2.0
http://tools.ietf.org/pdf/draft-ietf-oauth-assertions-10.pdf

I would request review from the SAML experts at the SSTC. I would be happy to aggregate the comments and forward them to the working group, or, if you prefer you can respond directly to me.