Subject: Re: [security-services] adding a committee specification to the SAML wiki

OK, excellent - I will add a link following the current format and conventions...

On 3/15/13 1:36 PM, "prateek mishra" <prateek.mishra@oracle.com> wrote:

SAML-folks,

This is a request that a link from the SAML wiki
(https://wiki.oasis-open.org/security) be added to the committee
specification
announced in:

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/201111/msg00007.html

SAML V2.0 Change-Notify Protocol
The wiki is open-edit, I believe. It's up to the editors of the various
specs to follow our conventions with the drafts and so forth, or obviously
if somebody wants to do it for them, they're welcome to.