Subject: Groups - SAML V2.0 Metadata Simplified Overview uploaded

Submitter's message
For item 4(d) of today's agenda I uploaded the contribution document discussed at the last meeting.
I added a cross-reference table for spec documents and schema files.

- Rainer
-- Mr. Rainer Hoerbe
Document Name: SAML V2.0 Metadata Simplified Overview

Description
Contribution to consider for tech-overview part in post V2.0 SAML
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Rainer Hoerbe
Group: OASIS Security Services (SAML) TC
Folder: A.5: Post-V2.0 Working Documents
Date submitted: 2013-08-20 08:05:49