Subject: Personal Data Conference at MIT (October 7th, 2013) - MIT-KIT and Media Lab

Folks,

The MIT-KIT annual conference will be on "Personal Data on the Internet",
a topic which is getting intense interest recently in the news media.

The date is Monday 7 October 2013, at the MIT Media Lab.
You are cordially invited. Registration is free.

Please email me (hardjono[AT]mit.edu) if you
are interested in attending.

cheers,

/thomas/

2013 MIT Kerberos & Internet Trust Conference

Theme:  "Personal Data on the Internet: The New Deal on Data"

Co-hosted by Prof Sandy Pentland from the MIT Media Lab

Date:   7 October 2013 (Monday)

Time:   9AM - 6PM

Venue:  MIT Media Lab, Building E14
        Multifunction Room, 6th Floor
        Corner of Ames & Amherst Sts.

        Map: http://whereis.mit.edu/?go=E14

Social Event:  6PM to 8PM, MIT Media Lab, Bldg E14
               Silverman Skyline room (6th Floor)

Program:

   http://kit.mit.edu/conference-program

Registration (free):

   http://kit.mit.edu/events

   http://kit.mit.edu/events/annual-conference

We look forward to seeing you at the 2013 MIT-KIT Conference.

Regards.

/thomas/

Thomas Hardjono
MIT Consortium for Kerberos & Internet Trust
e:  hardjono[at]mit.edu
m:  +1 781 729 9559
w:  kit.mit.edu