Subject: Re: [security-services] Proposed Agenda for SSTC Telecon (21 January 2014)

I uploaded a draft of the overview document 2 weeks ago, but missed to announce this on the mailing list. Here it is:

SAML V2.0 Metadata Guide
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php?document_id=51890  (pdf)
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php?document_id=51889  (odt)

Please put this on the agenda for 4(d). However, I am not sure if I can join the meeting, being between before boarding at the airport. I will try.

- Rainer