Subject: RE: [security-services] DAON Slide Thoughts

As it happens I am speaking to them on Thursday about support for step up Authentication in SAML.

However I see almost nothing on geo location in the Framework.
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trust-el/download.php/52021/trust-el-framework-v1.0-csd01.html

Even their Survey of methods ... and Analysis of methods ... documents contain only passing mention of geo location in combination with other methods and no discussion of the assurance of geo location data at all.

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trust-el/download.php/48317/AnalysisMethods-v1%200-wd01%20v0.5.docx
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trust-el/download.php/46987/trust-el-survey-v1.0-wd01.doc

Did you have some other document in mind?

Hal