Subject: Public Review XSPA SAML profile CSD

Although this might be announced by OASIS later, I wanted to inform the STSC TC that the XSPA TC voted yesterday to publish the XSPA SAML profile v2.0 CDS01 for public comments.

http://docs.oasis-open.org/xspa/saml-xspa/v2.0/csd01/saml-xspa-v2.0-csd01.doc

Feedback from the members of this TC will be specially important and appreciated.

I would also like to ask that we add this to the agenda of our next TC meeting.

Regards,

Mohammad Jafari, Ph.D.

Chair, OASIS Cross-Enterprise Security and Privacy Authorization (XSPA) Technical Committee