Subject: RE: [security-services] On allowing multiple value types for an attribute

I think he is referring to section 3.3.4 which says the response to any of the Query requests must contain a subject which matches the subject in the query. I don't see any practical way to do an attribute query without specifying an identifier element. Otherwise whose attributes should be returned?

Hal