Subject: Notes from SSTC Conference Call (August 4th, 2015)

> 1. Roll Call & Agenda Review.

Attendance

Voting Members

Internet2 					Scott Cantor
Individual 					Rainer Hoerbe
Internet2 					Nathan Klingenstein
Oracle 					Hal Lockhart

Members

Connectis 					Mert Aybat
United Kingdom Cabinet Office 	Adam Cooper
Connectis 					Martijn Kaag
Connectis 					Robert van Herk

Observers

Kaiser Permanente 			Scott Robertson

Quorum not achieved
Meeting continues as a committee of the whole.

> 2. Need a volunteer to take minutes.

Hal

> 3. Approval of minutes from previous meeting(s):
>
>    - Minutes from July 7th 2015 meeting:
>
> https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-
> services/201507/msg00002.html
>

> 4. AIs & progress update on current work-items:
>
>   (a) Current electronic ballots: None.
>
>   (b) Status/notes regarding past ballots: None.
>
>   (c) Presentation on UK citizen identity federation,
> GOV.UK<http://GOV.UK>

Presentation given by Adam Cooper

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/201508/msg00003.html

>   (d) SAML 2.1 work:
>       - SAML2.1 wiki:
>         https://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/SAML2Revision
>
>       - Starter docs:
> https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-
> services/201403/msg00010.html
>
>       - Martijn had indicated that he is interested to work on the 2.1
> project.

Rainer: We still intend to work on 2.1 but have had issues staffing the work.

Protocol Extension proposal presented by Mert Aybat

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/201508/msg00001.html

Comments request on the content. Next step is to put it in OASIS format.

>   (e) XSPA updates (Mohammad Jafari)
>      - Any updates.

None

> 5. Assorted mail items: