Subject: Minutes for SSTC Telecon (1 September 2015)

On 8/31/15, 3:47 PM, "security-services@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of Thomas Hardjono" <security-services@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of hardjono@mit.edu> wrote:

>1. Roll Call & Agenda Review.

Mert Aybat
Scott Cantor
Thomas Hardjono
Mohammad Jafari
Hal Lockhart
Tony Pham
Robert van Herk

>2. Need a volunteer to take minutes.

Scott volunteered.

>3. Approval of minutes from previous meeting(s):

We do not have quorum, so the minutes were not approved.

>   - Minutes from July 7th 2015 meeting:
>
>https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/201507/msg00002.html
>
>   - Minutes from August 4th 2015 meeting:
>
>https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/201508/msg00006.html
>

>4. AIs & progress update on current work-items:
>
>  (a) Current electronic ballots: None.
>
>  (b) Status/notes regarding past ballots: None.
>
>  (c) Protocol Extension work for 2.0
>     - Any updates?

A new draft was sent to the list for the RequestedAttributes extension. Some comments were provided on the list and they would like to consider them and respond. Hal pointed to the Post 2.0 Working Documents folder to which the draft should be uploaded.

>  (d) SAML 2.1 work:
>      - SAML2.1 wiki:
>        https://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/SAML2Revision
>
>      - Starter docs:
>https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/201403/msg00010.html
>
>      - Martijn had indicated that he is interested to work on the 2.1 project.

Apart from the extension above, there's no update to this work. Initially the hope was that resources would be available, but for now, the focus is on the extension draft.

>  (e) XSPA updates (Mohammad Jafari)
>     - Any updates.

Regular meetings have been occurring. There have been some new requirements introduced, and some changes added to the document, but no new CD has been produced yet.