Subject: SSTC meeting notes (9/29/2015) --- RE: Proposed Agenda for SSTC Call (29 Sept 2015) - Note NEW Webex number

Notes from SSTC Call 9/29/2015

- Roll call:

Scott Cantor
Rainer Hoerbe
Thomas Hardjono

- Thomas mentioned that he got a call from Webex admin saying his Webex account got "hacked" - due to the password being the same for every meeting and posted on a public archive.  As such, going forward a different password will be used for the SSTC telecons.

- Scot wanted to report on his work on the Errata. Will defer to next meeting.

- Meeting was adjourned at 11 minutes past the hour due to lack of attendance.

>>> https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m20e536e775615aea468e491146f17e5b
>>> 2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
>>> 3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: CyDV89r2