Subject: Updated redline versions of specs

Eric Goodman has kindly produced updated versions of Core, Bindings, Profiles, and Metadata with the missing errata items applied.

I have uploaded all of them to Kavi and updated the links in the wiki at the top to point at the new drafts. I included both the usual redlined versions and merged versions that are more readable.

Thanks to Eric for doing work the TC hasn't managed to get done for 6 *years*.