Subject: SAML EXtension Proposal for Requesting flexible set of attributes per request

Dear TC members,

I have submitted a SAML V2.0 Protocol Extension for requesting flexible sets of attributes per request, on belhalf of Connects, see Document URL here:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/document.php?document_id=59160

The proposal was previously submitted and presented by my colleague Mert Aybat, and the current document version aims to integrate all the comments received at that time. The older email threads related to this topic can be found here: http://markmail.org/message/bjqll753qnbp4kkr & http://markmail.org/message/zzbopgn37nvisoj3 .

Any feedback is more than welcome!

Regards,
Madalina Sultan