Subject: Re: [security-services] SAML EXtension Proposal for Requesting flexible set of attributes per request

HI Scott,

We have requested the template last year and will put it into the correct format. We would like it to be ready to be voted as CD in the next meeting; can you provide input to Madalina to the required work on the conformance section?

Thanks.

Martijn

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 2:44 PM Cantor, Scott <cantor.2@osu.edu> wrote:
> Do you see any remaining show stoppers with respect to the proposal?

Nothing to accepting it as a TC working draft, but then it needs to be formatted into a template from tc-admin by someone, the conformance section needs to be redone completely, and then it can be voted out as a CD and then public review. We don't currently have a mechanism AFAIK for voting by email, so with calls only quarterly it will be many months.

Kind regards,

MARTIJN KAAG

M +31 (0)6 42 940093

T +31 (0)88 01 20 222

E martijn.kaag@connectis.nl

Please schedule calls via www.calendly.com/martijnkaagWednesdays I am only available in case of emergency or escalation.

This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you are not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you are requested to inform the sender and delete the message. Connectis accepts no liability for damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent in the electronic transmission of messages.