Subject: Working on your request for a public review

Members of the Security Services TC,

We are proceeding with your request to put SAML V2.0 Subject Identifier Attributes Profile Version 1.0.

In the future, please structure your motions along the lines laid out in the motions template language at https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/53768

In particular, the link to the package being approved needs to be in the motion so that, if questions come up, I can document the unequivocal link between what the TC approved and what we published in docs.oasis-open.org

Thanks - we should have your review started early next week

Best,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org