Subject: Minutes for SSTC Meeting (April/10/2018)

> 1. Roll Call & Agenda Review.

Thomas, Scott, Hal, Mohammad attended.

> 2. Need a volunteer to take minutes.

Scott volunteered.

> 3. Approval of minutes from previous meeting(s):
>
> - Tuesday January 16th 2018 meeting:
>
> https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/201801/msg00004.html

Hal moved to approve the minutes. Scott seconded, approved.

> 4. AIs & progress update on current work-items:
>
>   (a) Current electronic ballots

None.

>   (b) Status report.
>
>   (c) Updates on Subject Identifier Attributes Profile (Scott)
>
> https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/201711/msg00005.html
>
>     -- Start ballot for the subject-id CD/review.

Scott moved that the TC approve SAML V2.0 Subject Identifier Attributes Profile Version 1.0 WD 04, published at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/62437/saml-subject-id-attr-v1.0-wd04.odt,  as a second Committee Specification Draft and designate  the ODT version of the specification as authoritative.

The response to the comments from the first public review are published at
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/PublicComments20171113-20171212

Scott further moved that the TC approve submitting the resulting SAML V2.0 Subject Identifier Attributes Profile Version 1.0 CSD 02 upon publication for a 30 day public review.

Hal seconded, both motions passed.

>   (d) Any updates: Protocol extension for role change (Rainer).

Thomas will reach out to Rainer about any further interest in what he had in mind.

> 5.  Other Items:

Hal highlighted a project called Sovrin, which seeks to create self-controlled identities with distributed ledger and zero-knowledge technologies and a non-profit foundation to support the work. The group had a healthy discussion about the technology and some of the implications.

Scott noted that we still need to develop a token binding profile.

> 6. Next meetings (2018):
>
> - Tuesday, 3 July, 2018  (might be moved)

Propose moving the July meeting to Tuesday July 10th. Agreed.

Scott moved to adjourn