Subject: ISSUE:[UC-12-03:EncryptionMethod]

This doesn't seem quite right to me.  Aren't there really 2 sets of
questions that are asked at different points in time?

My abbreviated suggestions:

1) Use of Encryption now in the spec:
a) SAML will define it's own format for encryption
b) SAML shall use XML DSIG
c) SAML shall define nothing for encryption
d) SAML shall use some other option for encryption
e) SAML shall use XMLE, and it will wait until XMLE is ready before SAML
ships

2) Use of Encryption in the future (assuming cases a-d chosen), where future
is defined as XMLE at Recommendation phase
a) SAML shall continue it's current encryption
b) SAML shall use XMLE.

Vote #2 seems to happen when XMLE ships.  Vote #1 really says we either do
something non XMLE for now or we wait for XMLE.

Cheers,
Dave