Subject: Marlena's vote on 12

 ISSUE:[UC-12-01:Confidentiality]

 b) C&I protection is optional (but encouraged).

 ISSUE: [UC-12-02:ConfidentialMessages]

 c) C&I protection shall be specified both within the SAML message
 format and
 within protocol bindings. Deployments can choose the appropriate solution.

 ISSUE:[UC-12-03:EncryptionNow]

 a) Integrity protection shall use XML DSIG, and confidentiality
  protection shall not be available.

Comment: I agree with Nigel: the protocol binding can/should
provide for confidentiality for the time being.

 ISSUE:[UC-12-04:EncryptionLater]

 When the XML Encryption standard is published:

 b) SAML shall be revised to use XML Encryption.