Subject: RE: Draft Ballot for Issue Group 4

Prateek,

Just one comment.  In the issue 4-02 Attribute Authority, one of the
proposed resolutions says that the Attribute authority returns "an AuthZ
assertion containing authorization attributes".  Based on our developing
domain model, I think it may be accurate to say that it returns "attribute
assertions".  I'm not sure we have a new working definition of "authZ
assertions", and shouldn't include it in the ballot.

I would like to vote for this use case, but would like to be clear what I'm
voting for.

Thanks,

Darren