Subject: Another issue about Issue Group 12 (Encryption)

I was just re-reading the Strawman 3 document, and noticed that there is
currently an explicit non-goal that SAML will not protect messages from
interception by third parties; this is left up to the transport mechanism.

The issue group 12 decisions may force removal of this non-goal
(specifically, if we choose encryption of individual SAML messages or
assertions)

 - irving -