Subject: Vote for Issue Group 3

Darren and team,

In advance, I will apologize for my votes dribbling in one group at a time
but I've been really pressed for time and I don't want to vote on groups
that I have not had enough time to internalize and think through.  I'm
comfortable on my position on group 3 and will have group 2 to you shortly.
I still need to work on the rest,

cheers
Kelly

Kelly Emo
Director, Technology Business Development
Jamcracker, www.jamcracker.com
kemo@jamcracker.com
(408) 725-4373 office
(408) 725-4310 fax

*******************
* Group 3
*******************

ISSUE:[UC-3-03:Logout]
   1. Add this requirement to SAML.

ISSUE:[UC-3-05:SessionTermination]
   1. Add this requirement to SAML.

ISSUE:[UC-3-06:DestinationLogout]
   1. Add this scenario and requirement to SAML.

ISSUE:[UC-3-8:DestinationSessionTermination]
   1. Add this scenario and requirement to SAML.

ISSUE:[UC-3-9:Destination-Time-In]
   1. Add this scenario and requirement to SAML.