Subject: ISSUE:[UC-2-05: MarketPlace]

There are a few comments I would like to make
about this use-case scenario.

First, it seems to
me to be a relatively simple and practical
instantiation of Use Case 3 (Back Office Transaction).

In its essentials: party A packages or binds
some SAML assertions with business payload and sends it to party B. The
payload
may be drawn from a variety of formats (SOAP, ebXML, ..). The
protocol used to "send" the data may be HTTP, SMTP,...

I find the scenarios for use-case 3, somewhat high-level and
abstract. For example, they
make no reference to specific data-formats and protocols
used for interaction between a buyer and a seller. It would be
useful to add a use-case scenario that makes it more
concrete. My opinion is that ISSUE:[UC-2-05: MarketPlace]
meets this need without dragging in a whole lot of "new" issues.

Comments are invited...

- prateek