semantic-ex message

Subject: [Fwd: Groups - oasis - Ballot "Vote for new TC Chair" has closed]

Hi,

Congratulations to John. He is now a new co-chair of SEE TC.

I believe he needs now some rest after last DIP project review :). I
heard it was a great success.

Michal

-------- Original Message --------
Date: 20 Mar 2006 13:01:01 -0000
From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
To: michal.zaremba@deri.org

OASIS Semantic Execution Environment TC member,

A ballot presented to OASIS Semantic Execution Environment TC has closed.
The text of this closed ballot is as follows:
---
"Vote for new TC Chair"
Prof. Dieter Fensel has stepped down as TC chair. Dr. John Domingue from
the Open University has been proposed as Prof Fensel's replacement. Do
you agree with Dr. Domingue becoming the new TC Chair with Dr. Michal
Zaremba?

- Yes
- No

---

Quick Summary of Voting Results:
  - Yes received 12 Votes
  - No received 0 Votes

  12 of 19 eligible voters cast their vote before the deadline.

Thank you,
OASIS Open Administration
Michal Zaremba
Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI) Innsbruck

Phone: +43 (0) 512 507 9872
Mobile: +43 (0) 650 7195862
Fax: +43 512 507 9872

DERI Innsbruck website: http://www.deri.at