semantic-ex message

Subject: Lightning rounds at OASIS Symposium

Hi,

I am sure that most of you have seen the mail to the OASIS members list
related to the OASIS Symposium registration. One other thing that was
noted was that there will be "lightening rounds" on Tuesday and
Wednesday evening.

<quote>

Special Note:  OASIS TC Lightning Rounds will be held on Tuesday and
Wednesday evenings. All OASIS TCs are strongly encouraged to participate
by providing a representative to deliver a three-minute presentation on
the status of the Committee's work. The Lightning Rounds promise to be a
great opportunity to educate members and non-members on accomplishments
and synergies.

</quote>

So we should select a representative to present on SEE's behalf. Should
this be one of the TC Chairs?

~Mick

--
Mick Kerrigan