semantic-ex message

Subject: [background and related work] call for missing contributes

Dear all,

the background and related work document is ready, but in order to
publish the document we agree upon in last phone conference I need some
missing contributes.

Please find below the progress status on the list of responsibilities
included in the minutes.

OASIS UDDI TC - Emanuele Della Valle [OK]
OASIS FWSI TC - Adrian Mocan [OK]
OASIS ebXML TC - Michal Zaremba [MISSING]
W3C WS Description working group - Emilia Cimpian [OK]
W3C WS Choreography WG - Thomas Haselwanter [MISSING]
W3C RDF - remove [DONE]
WS - BPEL - Matthew Moran [MISSING]
BizTalk - Matthew Moran [MISSING]
WSMO/WSML- Matthew Moran [MISSING]

Please provide me the missing contributes as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for the collaboration,

Emanuele

--
Emanuele Della Valle
CEFRIEL - Politecnico di Milano