semantic-ex message

Subject: [Fwd: Semantic Annotations for WSDL Last Call]

Hi,

We have received a request to review SAWSDL (see below). Anybody would
like to help me with this?

Michal

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Semantic Annotations for WSDL Last Call
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 12:32:18 +0200
From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
To: John Domingue <j.b.domingue@open.ac.uk>, Michał Zaremba
<michal.zaremba@deri.org>
CC: Mick Kerrigan <mick.kerrigan@deri.org>

Hi John, Michał,

the SAWSDL WG in W3C just published its Last Call draft a week ago and
so I'm writing you as the OASIS SEE TC chairs because I believe that the
TC could be interested in reviewing our fairly short spec and make sure
that your and our points of view do not diverge and that our
specifications can interoperate, if applicable.

We have the Last Call working draft of the Semantic Annotations for WSDL
spec (SAWSDL) [1], and we also published an accompanying SAWSDL Usage
Guide [2].

The W3C Last Call status means that the Working Group is basically
finished on the specification content and would like to give the public
a chance to review it before we call for implementations.

Please let me know if the TC would agree to review our specification.
The document calls for comments before 1 Nov, but our next face-to-face
meeting is scheduled for 13-14 Nov in Athens, GA, so any review received
before that can get a timely and full attention of our WG. In case you'd
like to review our specification but can't do so before our meeting,
please let me know so we can know when to expect your comments.

Best regards and thanks,
Jacek Kopecky

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-sawsdl-20060928/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-sawsdl-guide-20060928/

Michal Zaremba
Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI) Innsbruck

Phone: +43 (0) 512 507 96846
Mobile: +43 (0) 650 7195862
Fax: +43 512 507 9872

DERI Innsbruck website: http://www.deri.at