set-comment message

Subject: Re: Visual documents for UBL?

Dear Svante,

We have a tool called Ontology Generator which receives Business
Information
Entities of various standards and generates OWL descriptions. This tool
is able
to generate ontology from standars like GS1, UBL, etc. However, all of
these
standards provide Business Information Entities to users differently
from each
other. Hence, we have defined an intermediate XML format to give Business
Information Entities as input to make the tool more generic.

You can find the tool itself and more detailed information about the
tool in the
following address:

http://www.srdc.metu.edu.tr/iSURF/OASIS-SET-TC/tools/OASISSET.zip

Path of the user guide in the zip file is:
/OASISET/doc/OntologyGeneratorUserGuide.doc

Also you can find the online version of OWL Vocabulary in the following
address:

http://www.srdc.metu.edu.tr/iSURF/OASIS-SET-TC/ontology/HarmonizedOntology.owl

I will be glad to answer your questions, if you have any.

Best regards,

Erdem