smartgrid-discuss message

Subject: RE: [smartgrid-discuss] The Service Oriented Grid

Apologies for sending out the internal rather than public link

This should work better. And thanks, Marty, for pointing it out.

http://docs.oasis-open.org/soa-rm/v1.0/soa-rm.pdf

"A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying ... that he is wiser today than yesterday." -- Jonathan Swift

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX TC
Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina