soa-blueprints message

Subject: RE: [soa-blueprints] Conference Call Details

Hello everyone,

My apologies for the delay in posting the conference call details. Lets
please use the following dial in information for the first meeting of
the Technical Committee, by con call tomorrow at 9AM Pacific time United
States :

Dial in "800" number
1-877-229-4100

International bridge line
+1 (719) 867-0073

Passcode
605968

The meeting notice at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200508/msg00000.html
specifies:
       Date: Thursday September 1, 2005
       Time: 9:00 am Pacific US
       Face to Face or Conference Call: Conference Call
       Meeting Sponsor:  Infravio

I believe that time equates to:
     Thursday 1 September 2005
     (09h00 Pacific US, 12h00 Eastern, 16h00 GMT/UTC, 18h00 CET, 21h30
New
Delhi)
      Friday 2 September 2005
     (00h00 Singapore, 01h00 JST/Korea, 02h00 Sydney)

Since this time is not terribly convenient for our friends in the
AsiaPac region, we are working on a second time later in the same day
for an "informational call" which is intended to be more time
inclusive...

Best Regards,
Miko Matsumura
VP of Technology and Standards, Infravio