soa-eerp message

Subject: Re: [soa-eerp] Teleconference information for initial meeting tonight(NY Time)

I have sent connection instructions by private email to all members and observers who are listed in the SOA-EERP TC Roster (when I looked, twenty minutes ago) with East Asian addresses.

Please contact me PRIVATELY at wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchtiects.com if you think you should have received instructions and did not.

Meeting starts in approximately 2.5 hours from the sending of this email.

Thanks!

bill cox for Andy Lee

William Cox wrote:
4899BC53.3040005@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com" type="cite">The meeting information is at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-eerp/event.php?event_id=18674 ; this is additional information on the teleconference for the initial meeting.

For U.S. Participants (and those who will call to the U.S. bridge):

The number, in standard format, is +1 732 432 1601 (the "(712) 432-1601" is common U.S. notation; sorry for the confusion in the calendar notice).

For Participants in East and South Asia:

There will be a dial-in number in northern China for this meeting. We're waiting for the number and codes and instructions.

IF YOUR ADDRESS IS IN EAST ASIA I will email the information to the email address in the TC Roster (at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-eerp/members/roster.php , so please monitor that email address prior to the meeting. The subject line will be "SOA-EERP East Asia Conference Call Information (not on [soa-eerp] list)" and it will be sent by me, so if your spam blocker will interfere, please take care.

You may, of course, use either dial-in facility; they will be bridged.

We will NOT email the information on this TC email list.

Thanks!

bill cox for Andy Lee