soa-eerp message

Subject: Preparation for next meeting (4/5 September 2008)

Please see the meeting notice sent to the list and posted on the
SOA-EERP TC calendar.

The teleconference setup is the same (numbers and everything) as we used
for the first TC meeting; I'm testing the bridging early this week so we
can get started on time.

For a text chat during the meeting, does everyone have a Skype account
(or is willing to establish one at skype.com)? I'm working with OASIS to
discover what to use; Skype is not generally usable in corporate
environments in North America due to security issues.

Does anyone have other suggestions for text chat during the meeting?

We'll be beginning our work program.

We're working on the contribution of several documents for the work of
the TC.

The first work item is the vocabulary, high level model, use cases, and
requirements.  (See the TC charter at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/soa-eerp/charter.php , linked from
the TC home page, item 1(d)1).

Please read the Symposium 2008 presentations and tutorials as linked in
the TC Member page (the first five links under "External Resources") as
preparation, and be ready to discuss vocabulary and model. I hope to
have more material to send to the list before the meeting to get us started.

Thanks!

bill cox

--

William Cox