soa-eerp message

Subject: Next steps, and meeting schedule

I've created calendar events for the continuing SOA-EERP TC meetings. It appears that the 9pm US Eastern Time/morning Beijing/East Asia time works pretty well, so I'm leaving that time set.

I've entered calendar events for each meeting in 2009; the only conflict removed is the day before US Thanksgiving, 25/26 November 2009.

With Andy's uploading of documents, as soon as he sends the formal contribution email we can start using them for the TC. I expect we will shift into high gear, leveraging the extensive work that Andy and others have done, starting with the New Year.

Happy holidays to all!

bill
--
William Cox