soa-eerp message

Subject: Meeting reminder and update on March 4/5 Minutes

The next meeting is tonight (New York time) and this morning (March 19, East Asia time).

The link to the minutes of the 4/5 March Meeting has been put in the meeting notice . You can read them as part of the March 4 meeting event ( http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-eerp/event.php?event_id=21789 ) or in the document archive in Meeting Notes ( http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-eerp/document.php?document_id=31528 for management info and download link) or download directly using http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/31526/SOA-EERP%2020090218%20Minutes%20draft.txt ..

The March 4 Minutes will be proposed for approval at the meeting.

I've also modified the agenda slightly -- Andy has posted an updated and more complete contribution with specification drafts for WS-Rating and BSLA. We need to plan specific actions within the TC and not rely on Andy's repeated (and welcome) updates and extensions. So we'll make specific plans to comment in writing on the submitted documents, and an action plan going forward.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox