soa-eerp message

Subject: Meeting in 100 minutes

from the sending of this message..

We're back to the usual dial in numbers, so US folks please use the one in the meeting notice:

    Conference call by FreeConferenceCall.com
    Conference Dial-in Number: +1 712 432-1601
    Access Code: 168837#

I'll try to get the agenda out as soon as my other meeting finishes.

We'll be diving more deeply into the documents and working issues, so please be ready for a detailed review and discussion.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox