soa-eerp message

Subject: Re: Coming to the EERP meeting?

My Regrets, Bill, Everyone,

I just got done with the next to last set of tasks I needed to get
done today. I still have one more, and I am actually more tired than
I should be for finishing that. Hopefully I will be back on an even
keel by next meeting. I should have sent a note that I couldn't
attend, but even that got pushed aside.

Once the SOA Reference Architecture Foundation goes out for its
second 60-Day Public Review I will have more time. That is scheduled
for the end of this month, and it can't come soon enough for me, but
until then we're so heavily engaged with it that it is almost
obsessive. However, it is critical to ongoing work in the Emergency
Management TC and for SOA-EERP work, too. In fact we're up to our
necks in the Trust Model, which is closely related to bQoS and
bRating, and, in my opinion, should be taken into consideration.

My Apologies,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks