soa-eerp message

Subject: Re: [soa-eerp] I026: BQoS: Various Editorial 1

New working Draft WD06 uploaded at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=33226 and it
fixed the template problem.

This issue changed from pending close to Closed.

Original Message:
-----------------
From: William Cox wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 17:01:10 -0400
To: eerp_sy@changfeng.org.cn, soa-eerp@lists.oasis-open.org

This is OK, except that item 5 must be corrected.

For a public review one criterion is that the document follow the
CURRENT OASIS Template.

The examples cited are older, and besides we need to follow the current
template.

Proposal: Meet the OASIS Specification Template as raised in sub-issue 5.

bill
--
*William Cox*
Email: wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com