soa-eerp message

Subject: RE: [soa-eerp] I027: Rating: Various Editorial 1

New working Draft WD06 uploaded at
www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33230/BusinessRating-v1.0-spec-wd
07.pdf and it fixed the template problem.

Same as, I026, this issue changed from pending close to Closed.

Original Message:
-----------------
From: eerp_sy@changfeng.org.cn eerp_sy@changfeng.org.cn
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 06:40:55 -0400
To: wtcox@coxsoftwarearchitects.com, soa-eerp@lists.oasis-open.org

SOA_EERP Business Rating spec version 1.0 Working Draft 06 (WD06)  uploaded

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33070/BusinessRating-v1.0-
spec-wd06.pdf

Same as Issue I026, fixed Item 1 to item 7 of issue with exception of item
#5 only change partially.

Reasons:  Many OASIS standards do not follow the template completely. See,
for example,
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/v1.2/ws-securitypolicy.pd
f and
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/ws-reliability/v1.1/wsrm-ws_reliability-1.1-
spec-os.pdf

It is proposed to close the issue with above changes.

Szu Chang