soa-eerp message

Subject: Re: [soa-eerp] I051: BSLA - Schema in Non-Normative Appendix ofeach Spec for Readability

New working Draft WD06 uploaded at
www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33244/BusinessServiceLevelAgreeme
nt-v1.0-spec-wd06.pdf and it added the XML schema on Line # 818-1450.

This issue can be closed.

Original Message:
-----------------
From: William Cox wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 15:37:21 -0400
To: eerp_sy@changfeng.org.cn, wtcox@coxsoftwarearchitects.com,
soa-eerp@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [soa-eerp] I051: BSLA -  Schema in Non-Normative Appendix
ofeach Spec for Readability

Szu --

I'm not sure what you mean by "most of OASIS specs do not include the
schema list[ing]." This is, in my experience, universally done even
though the separate file starting around 6 months ago was changed to the
normative version.

So this is incorrect. The Schema should be included in the specification
in an appendix. See, for example, SCA-Assembly.

Comment from a related issue:
*
*
I just finished a detailed review of the Public Review versions of
several SCA specs. They all include the schema (without diagrams) in an
appendix.

My suggestion is #2, put the schema in the spec (for ease of review).

Similar note on the other issues (1049-1051).

Thanks!

bill
--
*William Cox*
Email: wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com

eerp_sy@changfeng.org.cn wrote:
> Same as Issue I049, most of OASIS specs do not include the schema list.
>
> The XML Schema for SLA will be 9 pages long. The illustration (from
XMLSpy)

http://link.mail2web.com/mail2web