soa-eerp message

Subject: thanks for the successful public review

On behalf of Changfeng alliance, I like to thank everyone for the hard work to ge the attention for the EERP work. Our effort has made us close to the official recongization that may lead us to the long delayed government finanical support. In the past 3 years, we all worked under tremendous tight budget out of personal loan, I hope this successful Oasis vote will change all this.

Bill, Changfeng thank you for the excellent work to lead the standard process and hope you to make the final push in the next month or so. We know it is mission impossible, but you can do it.

Symon, you are pretty single handed developed all the drafts and now it is time to make them Oasis standards, let us answer all the comments first.

All others, the goals for Changfeng is to get Oasis standards, we also need much more financial supports to bring EERP to the real world.

Tomorrow, Beijing muncipal government R&D sector will call the EERP review meeting and will officially encourage all China Oasis members to participate in the Oasis vote, and I will update you more.

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Andy