soa-eerp message

Subject: Re: [soa-eerp] CD04 is ready now

I have extracted the PR01 comments and resolutions from JIRA onto a
spreadsheet.  It is uploaded in the EERP TC document area.

Following is the link to the spreadsheet.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-eerp/download.php/39559/OASIS%20EERP%20PR01%20Comments%20and%20Resolutions.xls

-Paul

----- Original Message ----
From: William Cox <wtcox@coxsoftwarearchitects.com>
To: eerp_sy@changfeng.org.cn
Cc: paulyang@yahoo.com; Andy Lee <anyu.lee@gmail.com>;
soa-eerp@lists.oasis-open.org
Sent: Thu, September 23, 2010 10:42:11 PM

SOA-EERP TC--

We will vote on public review in the next quorate meeting, as all electronic
ballots have be open a full week.

I encourage all members to review the package and forthcoming comment log before
next week's meeting AND to send issues to the TC list.

And plan to attend our next meeting.

Thanks, Szu, for all your hard work.

Bill Cox
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T