soa-eerp message

Subject: Re: [soa-eerp] Groups - Event "SOA-EERP TC Regular Teleconference" modified

There are some response about our work in eerp spec.  I will update to you all.

Andy

发自我的 iPad

在 2011-12-1,0:13,William Cox<wtcox@coxsoftwarearchitects.com> 写道:

Submitter's message
This is a reminder of our long-scheduled followup meeting, with more specifics on the agenda.

Note that the starting time is 9pm New York time on November 30, and morning East Asia time on December 1.

Thanks!

bill cox

-- William Cox
Event Title: SOA-EERP TC Regular Teleconference

Date: Wednesday, 30 November 2011, 09:00pm - 10:00pm ET
Description

Regular teleconference meeting of the OASIS Service-Oriented Architecture End-to-End Resource Planning (SOA-EERP) TC. Conference call by FreeConferenceCall.com Conference Dial-in Number: +1 712 432-1601 Access Code: 168837# TEXT CHAT DURING MEETING: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/soa-eerp If you haven't used this chat before (or don't have cookies enabled in your browser), after you connect click on "Setting" in the top bar, and change the default name to yours. Select "Save Settings" to save your name and other settings in a cookie for your next use.

RSVP

Agenda

* Call to Order

* Roll Call

* Minutes as available

* Status update on evaluations of CS01

* Questions from evaluations; TC responses useful?

* Adjourn

Owner: William Cox
Group: OASIS Service-Oriented Architecture End-to-End Resource Planning (SOA-EERP) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
<ical_30040.ics>
<ical_30039.ics>