soa-rm-editors message

Subject: RE: [soa-rm-editors] Proposed Dispositions

Wes

Here's the pick list we decided on:
The appropriate one will be added to the status column, depending on the
present status.

- Closed, Action on issue taken and accepted
- Open, No action taken on issue
- Pending Review, Agreed action taken by editor &
    waiting review by TC
- Pending, Waiting agreed action to be taken
- Pending Action - Action taken by editor without explicit direction of
the TC.
- Withdrawn, Issue withdrawn by issuer
- Duplicate, Issue same as other issue

I'll also add them to the issues list.