soa-rm-editors message

Subject: Proposed Dispositions

Hi Fellow Editors

So far I have received Proposed Dispositions (PDs) from Peter Brown,
John Harby and Don Flinn.  I'm looking for an onslaught of PDs today as
this is our target date.

If your PD is short (reasonable size for a Excel cell) send it with the
issue number.  If the PD is lengthy upload an email containing the PD to
Issues Lists / Dispositions / Draft 07 on the our TC members page.  I
will then put a hyperlink to your email in the appropriate PD cell.
Include the issue number in the email. See John Harby's PD in the Draft
07 folder for an example.

If you have any question or problems please contact me.

Don

--
Don Flinn
President, Flint Security LLC