soa-rm-editors message

Subject: Re: Dispositions

Frank

Thank you for your PDs.

And yes, unfortunately this process is bureaucratic, but we have 190
issues and counting.  Consequently, we need to control the process to
let the full TC decide on what the document should be.  Remember we are
to document the will of the TC.  With 90 members and 90 issues the
permutations could be ... whew.  Democracy is tough.

I'm open to any suggestions to improve the process.

Don

--
Don Flinn
President, Flint Security LLC