soa-rm-editors message

Subject: [soa-rm-editors] 09 issues list

Follow-up to lurking issues email:

Attached is the issues list as of the end of the ftf (10/20/2005,
1:07 PM ET).  I have high confidence this is the latest because the
last thing we did was finish the issues before those against the
glossary, and those dispositions are included.

Note the issues on lines 66-74 do not have a disposition.  Others
after that have disposition that Frank will consider and reword --
Frank, do you want to update any of these with your actual response?

Probably need to look more closely at other dispositions too, e.g.
how does new section 2 relate to service issues?

Also no disposition for lines 2, 4, 19, 102.

Ken

   /   Ken
Laskey                                                                \
  |    MITRE Corporation, M/S H305    phone:  703-983-7934   |
  |    7515 Colshire Drive                    fax:      703-983-1379   |
   \   McLean VA 22102-7508                                              /

IssuesListV9-5b.xls