Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Views and viewpoints

Rex,

If I try to break down your activities and relate them
to a landing pad in the RA, my take would look like
the following:

1) Choreography & Orchestration => SOA RA
Relationships Between Services

I raised the question about Relationships Between
Services becoming the Service Composition and
Choreography model under the services view.

2) Test for accuracy & scalability => SOA RA  Testing
Models for SOAs under the Deployment of SOA view

3) Reliable messaging (e.g. messages sent and received
by appropriate parties) => SOA RA Interacting with
services model under the Service view, Testing Models
for SOAs under the Deployment of SOA view

4) Business (legally compliant sequence of message
content/payloads/triggers) => SOA RA Real World Effect
Model under Service as Business View and the
Compliance Model under the Deployment of SOA view

Of course this is a small sampling of IT aspects of a
SOA, but it is an attempt to start relating how the
implementors see things and how they can abstract up
to the SOA RA.

Danny