Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Governance Paper

Frank made some statements that stuck with me in the
last telecon that relates to Michael's discussion.
Frank mentioned that the human psychology of business
interactions should apply to the RA, things like
ownership, privacy, rights, responsibilities,
liabilities, breech of contract, etc.

We should be able to wrap our IT models inside the
humanistic views/models.

Michael's discussion about governance is one of those
human psychology views that we would like to get right
in the RA.  The Service As Business View is another
good humanisitc model.

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/soa-rm/TheArchitecture/ServiceAsBusinessView

Service Description and Management are IT centric.

I am going to start looking for smooth transitions
from the human psychology views/models to the IT
models.

Danny

--- Michael Stiefel <development@reliablesoftware.com>