Subject: Info & Exchange Models added to Service Description Model

Danny and Ken,

I'm in the process of updating the Interacting with Services Model that is
part of the Realizing a Service Oriented Architecture View and in the
process, I've moved service description related model artifacts to the
Service Description Model.
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/soa-rm/TheArchitecture/ServiceView/ServiceDescription

As part of the Information Model, in addition to the data model elements,
I've added message model elements.  We need to discuss whether this is at
too fine grain a level of abstraction or not for this RA.  Note that the
section numbers are not really correct as the data-level model and
message-level models should be subsets of the information model, but this is
just a limitation of the Wiki and we can clean it up in the actual document.

I've been having a lot of flaky interactions with the Wiki today.  Hope it
settles out soon.

Cheers...

 - Jeff