Subject: Apologies for not getting my issues in by deadline

Hi Everyone,

Rather than attempt to squeeze my comments/issues into my agenda for
today, especially since a new task just landed on my desk, I will
wait and, if necessary bite my tongue for this go-round. However, I
don't think I would come up with much more than has already been
logged. Instead, I will set aside a bit of time over the weekend to
attend to my action item and sketch out my thoughts of why one needs
a Reference Architecture and what it should do or provide for the
process of developing a consistent and effective SOA implementation.

Rex Brooks
President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design
GeoAddress: 1361-A Addison